Musk Set to Get Access to Top-Secret U.S. Plan for Potential War With China
Musk Set to Get Access to Top-Secret U.S. Plan for Potential War With China
The access would be a major expansion of Elon Musk’s government role and highlight his conflicts of interest.

The Pentagon is scheduled on Friday to brief Elon Musk on the U.S. military’s plan for any war that might break out with China, two U.S. officials said on Thursday.
Another official said the briefing will be China focused, without providing additional details. A fourth official confirmed Mr. Musk was to be at the Pentagon on Friday, but offered no details.
edit: added archive https://archive.ph/eKBWL
You're viewing a single thread.
Holy fuck he is really going to start WW3
55 0 Replyonly if its profitable
14 0 ReplyWar is always profitable. Especially if you don't plan to ever fix damage to your country.
9 0 ReplyLuckily I don't think Tesla-made tanks, jets and rifles will put up much of a fight on the battlefield.
2 0 ReplyKamikaze
2 0 ReplyYeah, ever see that picture of the outline of a kamikaze plane burnt onto the side of an otherwise intact destroyer?
3 0 Reply
The profit comes from SpaceX and Starlink.
1 0 ReplyStarlink is gonna get phased out, guaranteed in Europe at least, as people learn they can't trust it. And I do believe SpaceX stuff keeps blowing up.
1 0 Reply
Maybe not WW3, but more like American War* 2. China will finally get an opportunity to update it's Museum of American Aggression** displays.
*American War is how many Asian nations refer to the Korean War/Vietnam War ** https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_of_the_War_to_Resist_US_Aggression_and_Aid_Korea; when I visited it in 2014 it was the name I previously mentioned - it was interesting to say the least. Mostly some weird propaganda and left behind military equipment.
1 0 Reply